You asked; we Answered.
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions. Feel free to browse and if you don't find the answer you're looking for please fill in the contact us form and we'll get back you as soon as possible.
Our Frequently Asked Question.
1. How much do you charge for your services?
Every store offers variable pricing. To find out, choose your desired location and search for the service you’re looking for.
2. Should I schedule an appointment?
We embrace walk-in customers just as we do those who book an appointment. If you wish to book an appointment, choose your desired service, date, and time.
3. What time does the shop open/close?
Each store has a different time. Simply select a location to view the opening and closing times.
4. Can I visit during bank holidays?
Yes. However, the times may not follow a regular schedule. Please check for this on Google before coming.
5. Can I visit on a Sunday?
Yes. However, each store opens at a different time on Sunday. Please select your desired location to see what time you should visit.
6. I want a skin fade; how much will I have to pay?
All skin fades cost the same as a regular haircut.
7. What do you charge for a child’s haircut?
Prices vary with stores. Please choose your desired location to check the charges for a children’s haircut (kids above 13 are not eligible for price cuts).
8. Do I have to wear a mask inside the shop?
Absolutely. Wearing a mask is mandatory for all customers unless they have a viable reason for exemption.
9. I want to book an appointment with a certain barber.
While you can’t book an appointment with a specific barber before your visit, you can wait until he is free to serve you at the shop.
10. I want a wet shave/beard trim. Will that be possible during the virus?
Unfortunately, that won’t be possible until the government relieves the lockdown restrictions.
11. Is eyebrow threading available?
Yes. However, not every barber provides this service, so you'll have to request it at the shop you visit.
12. What methods can customers use to pay for the service?
We enable customers to pay through a variety of different options:
All major debit and credit cards